Stone product processing process
The basic process and process of production and processing of various major stone products are explained:
Slab basic processing process: selection of materials ---- saw solution ----- dry ---- back mesh ----- scraping glue ---- grinding and polishing ----- packaging ---- Storage
(including marble sawing equipment frame saw, sand saw, the main difference is: the frame saw is a saw blade, and the blade has a blade, and the saw blade does not have a blade, but the cooling water mixed with gold sand, by The friction of the golden grit is sawn; the back net is mainly used on marble slabs, because the marble has more dark cracks, the strength is smaller, and it is easy to break, so the back net increases its strength; the squeegee on the big plate surface is to fill the plate On the hole, the same, the glue penetrates into the stone, after grinding and polishing, the brightness is better, and its intensity is also greater; the grinding and throwing line equipment is called automatic grinding, also called grinding and throwing line, due to different manufacturers, there are fourteen grinding heads There are twenty grinding heads, from the lowest model to the highest model, which are arranged in sequence, and then use the assembly line to go from the board to the light board, once in place. Some granites will back web due to poor strength, and at the same time, to make up for Holes, claws and other defects on the board will also scratch the glue on the board surface)
II. Project Tiles:
The basic process: the choice of materials - - - - - - - - - - - typesetting plate ------ repair - machining - polishing ------ inventory ----- Packaging and storage
1. Selection of materials: Because each project is not the same in the use of materials, and the material color changes greatly, in order to ensure the effectiveness of the project and maximize the rate of material out of the material, so the material size and The color is selected, (what kind of color is used in the project, what kind of size is the best for the use of materials, etc.) to meet the engineering needs and cost control.
2. Insulation board: According to the engineering drawings, the board is divided according to the specifications. The cutting of various specifications is the key in this process. The combination of various specifications directly influences the yield of materials.
3. Typography: According to the engineering drawings, the pre-arrangement of the installation of various decorative surfaces in various parts of the project, in order to better control the effect of the material after installation, while repairing the defects on the sheet to ensure the finish The best results.
4. Machining: In order to better reflect the decorative effect of the project, especially in the wall stone, the edge of the sheet will be processed in various shapes. Then, in order to improve the product quality of the working efficiency, various shapes of the sheet are processed by the machine ( Such as the bottom surface, slotting, modeling, etc.).
5. Grinding and polishing: This grinding and throwing is not the same as the big plate grinding and polishing, but the principle is the same. It is the use of various types of abrasives to polish the processing position of the plate machine to achieve the decorative effect. (This process is basically a pure manual operation. , On the operating technology requirements are higher, in addition, the use of tools mainly for hand-held grinding machine, the use of a variety of different types of grinding sheet on the plate of the machined rough surface parts polished and polished).
III. Water-jet mosaic medallion:
Basic Process: Material Selection ---- Programming ---- Digging ---- Assembly Bonding ----- Grinding ----- Trial ----- Packaging --- Storage
This product is the use of water jet machine to cut the material according to the figure, and then according to the figure, a variety of specifications and shapes of the color of the material made of bonded products.
1. Selection of materials: In order to achieve the best natural color effect of the product, the materials must be selected according to the effect of the mosaic pattern. Especially the simulation pattern.
2. Programming: Since the waterjet is fully automatic computer controlled, the tool path of the product must be programmed before machining, and then the required product can be cut and processed.
3. Assembly and bonding: According to the pattern, the parts of the mosaic are assembled to ensure that all the seams of the products are the same, and all the gaps are glued and the parts are bonded into a whole.
4. Grinding and polishing: As all the gaps in the product are filled with glue, the glue is left on the surface of the product. At the same time, due to the thickness deviation of the plate, the product must be re-polished in order to ensure the surface flatness of the product.
5. Try to fight: This process is the levy for large-scale spelling, due to the impact of strength, packaging, transportation, super-large mosaic will generally be divided into processing and packaging and transportation, in order to ensure the installation of the site effect, the product must be in the factory before The major parts are tested and tested to ensure the smooth installation of the site.
1. Lines: Open billet ----- parts ---- type numbering ----- copy type ----- splicing and polishing ------ packaging ---- warehousing
1.1 Open blank board: that is, the line product sawing of the used block;
1.2 Sub-parts: According to the specifications of the line product, the blank board is divided according to the product specifications;
1.3 Typesetting Number: In order to ensure the product's graininess and color is too natural, the line blank must be formatted and numbered before the product is copied to avoid unnecessary scrap;
1.4 Profiling: using the principle of electro-optics, according to the shape of the product on the drawing, the line blanks are modeled and processed;
1.5 splicing and grinding: As the surface of the product processed by the copying machine is still very rough, it cannot reflect the natural color and pattern of the product. Therefore, the copying product must be ground, and in order to ensure the same size after installation, the connection product is smooth, therefore The product must be spliced;
2. Column: hollow column, solid column
2.1 hollow column
2.1.1 Arc Plate: Material Selection ---- Breaking ---- ---- Wire Saw Arcing ---- Polishing and Polishing ---- Trimming Four Edges ---- Type Numbering ---- Packaging ---- Storage
2.1.2 column head seat: material selection ---- broken material ---- arc sawing arc excavation ----- sub-numbering ----- modeling ----- grinding and polishing - ---- Try spelling ----- type numbering ----- packaging ----- storage
Breaking material: that is, according to the height of the product, the product blanks are cut to improve the material utilization and processing efficiency;
Wire Saw Digging: Using CNC wire saws, according to product specifications, according to the product specifications, the arc-type cutting of blanks;
Partitioning: Because the stigma column base is relatively short relative to the column, depending on the material, the stigma column base is generally opened and then divided to improve the production efficiency.
The basic process: the choice of materials ----- board ---- color ----- bonding thickening edge ----- edge molding ----- open hole ---- grinding and polishing --- --Packaging and storage
The basic flow: the choice of material ---- blank cutting ---- drawing production ---- coarse carving ---- try spelling ----- fine grinding ---- grinding and packing ----- packaging - --- Storage